We Make the Connections More Reliable
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, RoHS, SGS, CQC|
|Model Number:||HA-010-M / HA-010-F|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Cartons|
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pcs per month|
|Order Number:||09200102612 & 09200102812||Model Type::||Slim Connector HA Series|
|Material:||Polycarbonate Sabic 3412 ECR||Wire Connection:||Screw|
|Nos Of Contact:||10|
heavy duty 2 pin connector,
heavy duty power connectors
Replace ILME Heavy Duty Connector 10 Pin Male Female Plug Insert
HA series heavy duty connectors are designed according to DIN EN 61 984 and DIN EN 60 664. They are widely used when an electrical and signal connection is required at Construction machinery, textile machinery, packaging and printing machinery, tobacco machinery, robotics, rail transit, hot runners, electricity, automation, etc.With advantage of pre-installed, pre-wired, mis-mating preventing, work efficiency improving, now the HA series heavy duty connector are popular in Industrial application.
Our Features :
1. All spart parts are manufactured at our workshop
2. Polycarbonate supplied by SABIC
3. All contacts are made by H62 brass with silver plating 3μm thickness.
4. Salt Spray Test withstand more than 72 hours.
5. Plugging cycle withstand more than 500 times.
6. Strict Quality check , each screw connection was checked to make sure the screw can fix the wires well and every mounting holes are prepared well.
7. Compatible with Harting, TE / Sibas, ILME, Phoenix, Weidmuller, Molex connectors.
8. CE, RoHS, CQC, CCC and ISO9001:2008 approved
Specification - Inserts
Numbers of contacts
|Rated impulse voltage||4KV|
|Rated voltage according to UL||600V|
|Flammability according to (UL94)||V0|
|Mechanical working life - mating cycles||≥500|
|Surface||Silver Plated, Gold Plated|
Speficiation - Housing H10A Series
1) angled or straight entry
2) bottom open or closed
3) stainless steel locking lever to protect against corrosion
4) Protective cover is available
5) NBR seals against harsh environment.
6) High construction Hood for larger wire is optional
7) PG thread or Metric thread is optional
8) IP65 against dust, moisture or mechanical pressure.
1). NOT for Current Interruption
2). Don't couple or decouple the connectors under electrical load.
3). Don't power up the connectors in the un-mated conditons even if the connectors goes with a protective cover.
4). User should provide protection against electric shock.
Contact Person: nelson